We all have been there: feeling totally useless and wondering what we have accomplished in our life. In times like these it seems like things will never be OK, we won’t be able to accomplish anything and we will remain miserable for the rest of our life. These things couldn’t be any farther than the truth.
The truth is that it is just natural to feel down and low every once in a while. This feeling is what tells you that you still care enough to be saddened by the harsh realities. But the trick is to never let it become bigger than your will to strive and to accomplish what you have always wanted.
If you are not feeling on the top of your game today, you just want to throw in the towel and you just want it to end then we send our best wishes and a collection of motivational quotes that will make you remember why you started what you started. So read on to get the flame burning once more and don’t forget to share with those who might be in the same place that you are right now.
- “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” –Robert Frost
- “What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.” –Bob Dylan
- “You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.” –Wayne Gretzky
- “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” –Beverly Sills
- “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” –Joshua Marine
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” –Arthur Ashe
- “Whenever I look back, I know I learned more from when I said “yes” then when I said “no”.” –Charlie Rose
- “It always seems impossible until it is done.” –Nelson Mandela
- “To anyone that ever told you you’re no good… They’re no better.” –Hayley Williams
- “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” –Christopher Robin
- “Confidence… thrives on honesty, on honor, on the sacredness of obligations, on faithful protection and on unselfish performance. Without them it cannot live.” –Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
- “It’s a dead-end street if you sit around waiting for someone else to tell you you’re okay.” –Michael Pitt, Delirious
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sail. Explore. Dream. Discover.” –Mark Twain
- “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” –J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
- “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.” –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Fall seven times and stand up eight.” –Japanese proverb
- “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” –Dale Carnegie
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” –Confucius