Who hasn’t heard the name Zig Ziglar? He is one of the most well known motivational speaker and has helped thousands if not millions of people to keep trying for what they have always wanted when everything seemed to go against them. His motivational quotes still are a source of strength and courage for those who want to accomplish something and who want to bring some change in this world.
Motivation is perhaps the most important thing needed to accomplish anything in life; whether it is a simple task or something much more complex, without motivation people can’t do anything. More often than not, almost all of us, lose the spark that is necessary for the pursuit of our goals. In times like these, Zig Ziglar quotes are like a bright star pointing in the right direction.
If you think that you can do with a dose of motivational quotes then we have gathered some of the most powerful quotations of the great Ziglar. You just have to read on. And don’t forget to share with your friends who might need a confidence boost just like you.
- “Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be. If we do our best, we are a success.” — Zig Ziglar
- “Positive thinking won’t let you do anything but it will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” — Zig Ziglar
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing — that’s why we recommend it daily.” — Zig Ziglar
- “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” ― Zig Ziglar
- “Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.” — Zig Ziglar
- “Ambition, fueled by compassion, wisdom and integrity, is a powerful force for good that will turn the wheels of industry and open the doors of opportunity for you and countless others. “ — Zig Ziglar
- “When you are tough on yourself, life is going to be infinitely easier on you.” — Zig Ziglar
- “Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember ~ the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you.” — Zig Ziglar
- “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.” — Zig Ziglar
- “Outstanding people have one thing in common: An absolute sense of mission.” — Zig Ziglar
- “Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.” —Zig Ziglar
- “The most practical, beautiful, workable philosophy in the world won’t work – if you won’t.” — >Zig Ziglar
- “You are what you are and you are where you are because of what has gone into your mind. You change what you are and you change where you are by changing what goes into your mind.” — Zig Ziglar
- “If you can dream it then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people to get what they want.” ― Zig Ziglar
- “Do more than you are being paid to do, and you’ll eventually be paid more for what you do.” — Zig Ziglar
- “You cannot tailor make the situations in life, but you can tailor make the attitudes to fit those situations before they arise.” — Zig Ziglar
- “The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want right now” — Zig Ziglar
- “Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.” — Zig Ziglar
- “I believe success is achieved by ordinary people with extraordinary determination.” — Zig Ziglar
- “Do it, and then you will feel motivated to do it.” — Zig Ziglar
- “Make today worth remembering.” — Zig Ziglar
- “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” — Zig Ziglar
Keywords: Zig Ziglar, motivational speaker, motivational quotes, confidence boost, uplifting the spirits, success, failure, importance of attitude, road to greatness, character building.