The one thing that all humans have in common, no matter where they live or what they do, is that there are some habits that they would like to change; they all to be a better man than they were yesterday. And the best time to do that is the start of every year; that is the time when everyone’s motivation is at its peak and nothing seems too far fetched or impossible. Not only that, they have a clean slate with a three hundred and sixty five days that can be filled either way. But with the passage of time even the most simplest or easiest of one’s New Year Resolutions can seem like a tall order – a mountain that just can’t be conquered. This is exactly the time when you need another dose of motivation to keep you going so that you can achieve those goals and make those dreams a reality which is important to you.
It’s been almost a week since the start of the New Year and chances are that you resolve to change yourself for the better this year has started to ebb away. But not to worry, we have just the thing that you need: a list of motivational quotes just for you so that you can get inspired to keep at your Resolutions this year around. And don’t forget to share these quotes with your friends and family who might also be in the need of some motivation to get them going. So without further ado, just read on to get your spirits up and get motivated.
- “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.” — Colin Powell
- “Character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed.” — Cavett Robert
- “Think Continually About What You Want, Not About The Things You Fear.” — Brian Tracy
- “Don’t Be Too Timid And Squeamish About Your Actions. All Life Is An Experiment. The More Experiments You Make The Better.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Change doesn’t come in nickels and dimes. It comes in dedication and sweat.” — Toni Sorenson
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” — Sam Levenson
- “One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passions; your passions choose you.” — Jeff Bezos
- “Move Out Of Your Comfort Zone. You Can Only Grow If You Are Willing To Feel Awkward And Uncomfortable When You Try Something New.” — Brian Tracy
- “Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “All Our Dreams Can Come True If We Have The Courage To Pursue Them”– Walt Disney
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” — Maya Angelou
- “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” — Aristotle Onassis
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” — Confucius
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” — Thomas A. Edison
- “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” — Norman Vincent Peale
- “Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.” — Swami Sivananda
So there you have it! Now that you must be sufficiently motivated just keep doing what you have to do in order to achieve what you want to achieve and in order to fulfill your dreams.
Keywords: new year resolution, motivation, new year goals, inspiration, commitment for achievement