If you are looking for a miracle or a wonder then you don’t have to look any further than the achievements of the mankind; what we have accomplished so far and what we have set our sights on. And one thing that was common in all our achievements was our will to keep at it. This will, if developed, is the most powerful motivator for one. But what stands in one’s way of being able to go from failure to failure without disappointment is a lack of confidence. Confidence in one’s abilities is actually the key that has the potential to unlock great deeds.
Whenever we are pursuing something it is inevitable reaching a certain point where everything seems lost, where we just want to give up. At this fork in our journey it is necessary that we keep our confidence and we keep at it. But doing so is easier said than done.
If you are in a place where you feel like your confidence slipping away then you have come to the right place. We have gathered some quotes for you that will definitely help you with your confidence. So read them and get ready to tackle the problem head on. Oh, and don’t forget to share with others.
- “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” — Vincent Van Gogh
- “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” — Christopher Robin
- “Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself.” — Robert Collier
- “Low self-confidence isn’t a life sentence. Self-confidence can be learned, practiced, and mastered–just like any other skill. Once you master it, everything in your life will change for the better.” — Barrie Davenport
- “Confidence… thrives on honesty, on honor, on the sacredness of obligations, on faithful protection and on unselfish performance. Without them it cannot live.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” — Dale Carnegie
- “The golden opportunity you are seeking is in yourself. It is not in your environment, it is not in luck or chance, or the help of others; it is in yourself alone.” — Orison Swett Marden
- “Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.” — E.E. Cummings
- “Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.” — Peter T. Mcintyre
- “When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.” — Joe Namath
- “I was always looking outside myself for strength and confidence but it comes from within. It is there all the time.” — Anna Freud
- “Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance.” — Bruce Barton
- With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world. — Dalai Lama
- “When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” — Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” — Stephen Covey
- “A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.” — Vince Lombardi